I Love New Braunfels
This is the website for anyone that loves
Whether you are a visitor in NB on vacation looking to tube on the Comal or Guadalupe, or a local looking for Mexican food or BBQ, I love New Braunfels is here to help. Tourist or native New Braunsfeler, we will help you shop New Braunfels first!
Events, Businesses, Restaurants, Churches, Homes, Schools... you name it we got it.
Places to go! Things to see! Food to Eat!
You are never an Auslander here at I Love New Braunfels!
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian Fatality
- Volunteers Sought for Alligator & Geronimo Creek Watershed Clean-Up
- Library Introduces Book Kiosk at Das Rec
- City Council District 5 Citizen Forum - 2019 Bond Program
- Public Meeting - Upcoming Citywide Pedestrian Improvement Projects
- Bulky Goods Drop-Off Event March 23rd
- Speaker Brings Financial Expertise to Library Seminar
- Sales Tax Received for January
- Update: Homicide - Suspect in Custody
Check out our featured listings
The Christian Academy provides biblical teaching and values, problem solving skills, and academic continuity throughout a young person’s formative years. Our curriculum is designed to engage students in the learning process, build relationships, and achieve academic excellence through Kingdom education. We employ a phonetic-based reading program, distinctly Christian social studies and science curricula, competitive athletic programs, a range of fine arts courses, and community service projects to provide a well-rounded student life experience. (more…)
How does the trash can cleaning service work?One of our swiftblue trucks comes to your home monthly or quarterly on one of your regular trash collection days. Our trucks are designed to safely clean your trash can with hot, high-pressure water, which is then reclaimed in our reservoir. All you have to do is leave your trash can by the curb and the rest is up to us. You'll love our fast, friendly services.