I Love New Braunfels
This is the website for anyone that loves
Whether you are a visitor in NB on vacation looking to tube on the Comal or Guadalupe, or a local looking for Mexican food or BBQ, I love New Braunfels is here to help. Tourist or native New Braunsfeler, we will help you shop New Braunfels first!
Events, Businesses, Restaurants, Churches, Homes, Schools... you name it we got it.
Places to go! Things to see! Food to Eat!
You are never an Auslander here at I Love New Braunfels!
- Library Celebrates 20th Year on Common Street
- Westside Community Center Construction
- Landa Street Railway Underpass Temporary Closure
- Downtown Halloween Spooktacular
- Municipal Court Offers Night Court
- Zumbathon Calls for Heroes for the Homeless
- 5th Annual Monarch Fall Festival
- Community Arbor Day Celebration October 19th
- City University Participants Experience Hands-On Open Government
- Household Hazardous Waste Event
Check out our featured listings
Our restaurant brings a little bit of spice and a whole lot of Cajun flavor right here to New Braunfels with shrimp, crab, and plenty of crawfish! (more…)
The Huisache Grill & Wine Bar is an intimate and casual restaurant serving creative contemporary cuisine with fresh regional ingredients.
The Kendra Wray Team is where your Home Buying search should begin. Whether you are looking to Buy or Sell a Home, find mortgage rates, curious about the home values, comparing schools, or just browsing properties in the area, you can find it all here. (more…)